marthe dupeyron

Thursday, March 16, 2006


My name is Marie; I live in France in St Etienne de Lugdares. I’m 14 years old I was born on 5th of May 1991. In my family we are 6:
-My dad: Rodolphe, he is a firm director
-My mother: Corinne, she works in a center for handicapped people
-My 3 brothers: Jonathan 21 years, he works in a clothes shop
- Oscar 8 years and Basile 3 years.
I love action movies like Pirates of the Caribbean or Matrix .My favourite actors are David Boreanaz, Keanu Reeves, Brad Pitt, Orlando Bloom, Johnny Depp and the Olsen twins. I also like watching serials like: BUFFY, ANGEL, Roswell, “la vie devant nous” and Friends. I love RNB and rap music and listen to music all the time. My favourite singers are: 50 cent, J.lopez, Black eyed peas, eminem…. I don’t like Lorie or Mariah Carey. I like reading books like Harry Potter and Peggy Sue and books on animals because I love animals. My favourites are: tigers, lions, dogs, cats but I dislike spiders and meat.

I'm going to tell you about my school. It's very good. I love being with my friends. There are boarders, a library, a self-service cafeteria and about 12 classrooms. There are twenty five teachers and two hundred fifty-five pupils... There are lots of subjects: French, English, European section, P.E, Art, Music, Spanish, History, Geography, Maths, I.T, and Biology but there isn’t Italian and German. I love French, History, P.E, Art and Spanish! I like Biology, English and European English but I dislike geography and Physics. Here there is good food (chips, fish, meat, cheese, tomatoes; potatos, banana, apple, pears...)

Langogne is a small town. It was born in 988 so there are many old houses. There are two schools, one cinema, one swimming-pool, an atletics club and a foot-ball club. There are 3500 inhabitants. Nearby there is a lake whose name is Naussac. One of the food specialities is aligot which is mashed potato with melted cheese.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home