marthe dupeyron

Friday, February 10, 2006


Hello, my name is Hugo.
I am 14 years old.
I have got one sister and one brother,
I have got one dog and one stupid cat.
I live in Langogne in Lozère in France.
My hobbies are video games, riding my bike, reading books, listening to music.
My favourite sports are rugby and football.
My favourite football team is Lyon, they are first in the championship of France and I hate Monaco and Marseille..
I like formula one and my favourite team is Mclaren and Kimi Raïkkonen.
My favourite subjects are History and French and I hate Art, Music and Math.
I don’t like school I prefer sleeping and playing video games.
My favourite music are hard rock, metal and little R&B but I hate rap.
My favourite bands are Linkin Park, Metalica, Rammstein, offspring etc…
My favourite films are Kingdom of Heaven and Les 11 commandements.
My favourite book is The Lord of The Rings.
When I am adult I want to become a History teacher because I like History.
Me I am impatient, nice, cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home