marthe dupeyron

Friday, March 17, 2006


My name is Johanna Cros, I’m 14, I live in La Bastide. I have a sister, her name is Julie, she’ s 18. I have a parents, there name are Marie-Claude and André. I live in a big house, there are 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom,1 kitchen,1 living room and a big garden.
I like shopping, listening to music, being with my friends.
I dislike school because the subjects are not interesting. After I would love to work with children, in a hospital or in a crèche.

My name is Pauline Robert, I’m 13, I live in a little town, it s name is Langogne in Lozere. I live with my mother, Sylvie, who is 45 and her boy friend Frederic (Fred). My father died two years ago on 05.02.06, his name was Leon. I have a sister, Alice, she is 15 and she is at school in Istre ( near Marseille). My mother is a French teacher at my school.
I was born in 1992 on 15 May in Ales . At school the subjects I like are history, maths, English, French, Spanish, P.E. , and geography.
In Langogne I live in a house, there are 4 bedrooms, 1 bathroom. I have an other house in the country (Rachas) this house is big and old. When I’m in the Rachas I love walking in the woods. When I’m in Langogne I go to the swimming pool, or the cinema and every week I have a violin lesson.
I don’t like wars.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home