marthe dupeyron

Friday, March 17, 2006


My name is Thomas and I’m fourteen years old. I was born on June the 17th 1991 in Le Puy en Velay which is a town next to Langogne where I live. I have got one sister who is twelve years old, Camille. My parent’s names are Helen and Philippe. My mother is English and my father is French. I go to Marthe Dupeyron School in Langogne. I love reading science-fiction novels and thrillers. I read every night in my bed for at least half an hour. I like watching T.V., especially movies like “The Lord of the Rings” or “The Day After Tomorrow”. I like school and my favourite subjects are Maths, Biology, Physics, Chemistry and French. I love nature and animals. My favourite animals are insects because I find them very interesting. I like also walking in the mountains for several hours very much. I hate all sorts of music like rap, R&B and hard rock but I like classical, jazz, pop and techno. My favourite singer is Robbie Williams and my favourite group is Gotan Project. At home, I have got one guinea pig called Bimbo. I love sports like swimming, running (jogging) and badminton. I also like canyoning and rafting. Every year I participate in a theatre course organized by my school.
I am now in 7th grade at school and next year I will go to the Lycée.
In my house, there are two floors. On the ground floor, there is a kitchen, a toilet, a guestroom, a study and a laundry room with a shower. On the second floor, there are four bedrooms, one toilet and one bathroom. On the last floor, there is a bedroom and one big room which we use as an attic. In my garden, there is a terrace, a vegetable plot and a flower garden. I also have a garage for one car. When I am adult, I want to be a scientist in the protection of environment or in astrophysical sciences because I love space and nature. I also would like to write a novel but I am not ready yet.
Today, in our world, there are a lot of things that I disagree with like decisions which presidents like Bush, Chirac, Blair take…. I disagree of course with the war in Irak even if there were and there are still many things to change like Sadam Hussein domination, but I also refuses that Chirac uses nuclear arms as blackmail against other countries. I think that most of our governments are rubbish with too old obsessions and beliefs which will never be true. Racism, sexism and other kinds of discrimination are intolerable and abominable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home