marthe dupeyron

Friday, March 17, 2006



hot pot
I like this recipe because it’s a regional dish.
I eat it in winter.

Recette :

- 1 kilo potatoes
- 200 g onions
- 150 g bacon
- 25g butter
- 25g flour
- 50 cl water
- Salt and peper

1. Peel onions. Cut the onions + bacon into small cubes.
2 . Melt the butter in a pan and fry the bacon slouly
3. Add the onions to the pan. When they are golden brown sprinkle the flour over them.Mix.
4. Add 50 cl water, salt and peper. Stir until it boils. Leave to simmer
5. Peel potatoes and cut them.
6. Put them in the pan .
7. Cover and cook for 30 -40 minutes.

BON APPETIT !!
Presentation

My name is Johanna Cros, I’m 14, I live in La Bastide. I have a sister, her name is Julie, she’ s 18. I have a parents, there name are Marie-Claude and André. I live in a big house, ther are 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom,1 kitchen,1 living room and a big garden.
I like shopping, listen to music, be with my friends.
I dislike school because subjects are not interesting. After I will love work with children, in an hospital or in a crèche.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home